Thursday, April 12, 2007

Well, this post is gonna be short cos I have to run to class soon. I guess I don't really have anything to say besides this weather sucks and I hate it. I wish it would just be spring. Oh, I forgot, I also wanna say that I am soooooooooo excited that school is gonna be out in like 2.5 weeks. VERY exciting. I also am gonna say that I am soooo happy cos I AM GOING TO ECHO NEXT MONTH!!!!!! hehe It's one of those things that you seem to wait for forever and then it sneaks up on you. Kinda like a birthday. Or something. I am also very excited for SONrise and that Corban is going to e-mail me. hehe (I'm more excited for the former than the later). Anyways, I have been working on having a positive attitude because "we do not make things happen by what we think, so think positively, not negatively." (Max from Madeline L'Engle's "A House Like A Lotus") Anyways, I have to go now. But I won't run to class.

"those things that hurt, instruct" - Ben Franklin

"it's completely counter to general thinking today, where we're taught to avoid pain and seek pleasure. Pain needs to be moved through, not avoided" Ursula (from the above book)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Charity said...

hmm...rather profound quotes. I like them. I'm sure it'll get warmer soon, deary. I am so excited for you! And I can't wait to see you!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home