Sunday, December 17, 2006

Clap your hands for the MOOOOOOOOOOOsik
___________________________________

************************************************
_______________________________________

I got music! Yaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charity is the coolest person in the world. Well...at least in the Australia part of the world. I MISS THE BLACKWOODS SO MUCH! I wish they were going to Winter Conference. It is pretty cool that the Joneses are going, though. I might go see them when their plane comes in, but I really don't know what time it's landing and I don't really want to stand around an airport all of Monday. I LOVE Mondays! Except...not really.

So I wrote this rap song, to bring out my inner-black-person-ness, and I recorded it! I would put it on here, but I decided to put "Life is Wonderful" by Jason Mraz instead because it is beeeautiful! Anyway, about my rap song... So yeah it is totally amazing, dudes, and I like to play it every night before I go to sleep. It kind of annoys my sisters, but they will recant their insults once I'm famous for it!

Here's part of it:
my dog is smelly
and brown (yo, yo)
I like to take him to town
My daddy gives me a frown (yo, yo)
I'd like to give him a bath
to clear my brain of math (yo, yo)
....................

I like cows. How about you?

9 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Charity said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT! I LOVE YOUR POSTS! THEY INSPIRE ME!!!!!!!! KEEP A POSTIN'!!!!!!!!

Your song brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to get a copy!

Say hi to the Joneses for me because they are cool. BUT NOT AS COOL AS YOUR BEST FRIENDS WHO LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

_____________________

oh. dear.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your rap song. I want a copy!!!
It is very funny!!!! I laughed a lot when I read your post. Except, charity is only the second coolest person in the world, because I am number 1 right!!!?!?!?!??!?!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

p.s. I love the song and I like cows too. :)

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

Ruth - you are great and terrible at the same time - 'tis great! :)
I like cows too. And I like cow's milk. I think I like goat cheese better than cows cheese tho.
I like steak and hamburgers wuite a bit too. ;)

God Bless,
-A

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

*quite, that is.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

By the way only THREEEE of your best friends? I'm crushed...
;)

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

you need to update dear. I updated. :) You should comment. :) If you've got time. Well I hope to talk to you soon dear.

love ya & miss you heaps! * a big hug* ;) yes i know i'm odd.

~Me

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Ruth, just to tell you this guy at our chuch (Ralph Blakston and older guy but young at heart) said about the pic of you and Cathy and Ellie at the dress up night at W C and I quote "wooah there are some lookers." Then when he saw it again. "There are those chicks again" I laughed sooooo hard!!!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Ruthy needs to update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home