Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Howdy,
Surprise surprise, I am baby sitting again. I am exhausted. Totally and utterly pooped if I do say so myself. This is gonna be real short cuz the kidos "need" me to watch a movie with them. It is A Bugs Life. hehe I love the short film before it. Welpers. *sigh* My myspace is STILL having probs. Just a note, spell check don't work on this comp cuz the pop ups are blocked and I am just not gonna mess wit it so sorry bout the errors.

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again. But after that, stop trying. No sense making a [fool] of yourself." who knows, I certaintly don't care.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Charity said...

haha you have a BLOG now! You're seriously getting computer literate now. Or should I say internet literate...? Love ya and talk to ya sooon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home