Thursday, November 16, 2006

After watching twon Shakespeare movies last night (Much ado about nothing and Hamlet) I was kinda almost wishing that we still spoke like that today. Today, people are so uncreative and we can hardly think for ourselves. Why would we need to? We have computers to do everything. It's kinda sad how lazy our American culture is. Anyways, of that delightful subject. The more I read (and watch - whether in movies or plays) Shakespeare, the more I like it. Him. Whatever. I think my favorite play is (well, currently anyways) The Merchant of Venice. I really like the quote in it, "It is hard to refuse a friend but even harder to oblige him." Well, that's not like word for word or anything. Anyways, it is so true.
The End.

"There is no "I" in 'love'. But, then again, there's no "u" (you) either" AT, aka Dr. R

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

If we talked like they did then now, I probably would just keep my mouth shut, or my words would never come out properly. ;-) I'm glad we dont! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home