Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welpers, I don't really feel like being original right now so I am not gonna be.

"Only the shallow know themselves" Oscar Wilde

"Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand" Unknown

"Anyone can win, unless there happens to be a second entry" George Ade

"Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger" Franklin P. Jones

"Never get into fights with ugly people because they have nothing to lose" Unknown

"I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people" Jackie Mason

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I" Frank Crow

"The learned are seldom pretty fellows, and in many cases their appearance tends to discourage a love of study in the young" H. L. Mencken

"Better that a girl has beauty than brains because boys see better than they think" Unknown

tata, that means enough for now.
ruthypeepers

2 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Blogger Charity said...

haha I love the "boys see better than they think" thing. Here's a good one:

"You can't make someone love you. you can only stalk them and hope for the best."
--Unknown.

:o)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I like the one about beauty and brains... and the one about talking to myself! :-) lots of love -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home