Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hello hello, I am currently (what a funny word) at my grandparents house. I just sang in my cousins wedding. uuuggghhh, My voice broke on the first verse, but thankfully that was it. I wish that my body would realize that I don't sing very well when my stomach is feeling weird and my mouth is all dry. *sigh* Welpers, I am going to the reception soon. You know, I really don' t know my cousins very well. This comp is sooo weird. Hey Charity, MJ and Tamarose, I really really miss you all. I am surrounded by hicks and it is not so fun. Well, I should prolly be going soon.

"To love yourself is the beginning of a life-long romance" (I don't know who said it)

1 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I wish I could've heard you. :o) I STILL haven't really heard all about your weekend. I MISS YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home