Tuesday, October 10, 2006

*sigh* I feel depressed right now. I have NO idea why though. I just got my licence, I have a job interview tomorrow, I passed the placement test at Marian. Why do I feel like this then? Welpers, here's a little sompthin or other.


the sinking feeling, that
something’s not right
turns into a beast
with a savage bite

alone in the woods, darkness
all around
you call for help but
you hear no sound

silence
the fatal reply
bleeding to death
with no one
by your
side

cast away from life
“you’re imperfect”
they say
who cares what
they play in their
rooms filled
with s
why does it matter?
you know it’s just crap
talking, walking, living
it seems you are
with the rest of the world
but no, it’s not true
cuz who cares
who gives a
[thought] about you

a nobody. lost in
space and time
yes you’re alive
yes you’re here
but what about that?
what does it mean?
what should we do?
pamper you, spoil you?
tuck you in bed?
turn out the light

it seems you’re alive
that’s cuz you are

whose there for
everybody else?
do you care that they
are just like you?
different time,
different place,
different pains,
different face

and then the sun rises
and you see the reason
why nobody
called to you
when you were alone
they were all calling too
and listening for the
answers themselves

the day passes on
but the night will come
soon
so turn off the light
cuz it’s fake, it’s not
you

the time will come
when the light
never fades
when dark never
rises
to grab at
your feet
when your nightmares
will be chased
away
by the one
who found
the
real you,
the
one that was
hiding
in
the black
night
oh bother.
welp, here's my quote:
"the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits" Unknown

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Charity said...

awwwww!!!!! look at me. I WOULD be crying if you and Ellie would stop interrupting meeee! hehe i love you and that was beautiful--truly.

Chariblue

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I love this poem, and its so much more beautiful the second time I read it! I'm sorry your depressed, but I'm so excited to go with you this weekend!!! :) Love you -

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

Hey! :)

my favority Ruthy! My darling how are you! :-)

That was an.... interesting poem. I liked it for the most part. It was good. :)
But i hope your feeling much better now! I would hate to think my darling dearest is sad or depressed! You should be SOO happy! A good grade, a job interveiw, your licence (but i'm happer than you about that, well i'm happer that i moved across the work now that your driven! hah JK :) I'm sure your an expert driver! :) have a blast-o you and Liz both driving now! Sweetness!) SO be HAPPY! :)

Well now you can look at my blog and comment then i can come and look at your blog and comment and ext. ! :) how exciting! lol

Well I love your blog and your post was beatiful! :) Hope you have lots of fun in the blogging worlds, but i must tell you it can be pretty dangerous! lol ;) have a lovely weekend lovely :) ttyl

Love one of your favorite oz fiends! :)
luv ya and miss you

P.S. Does Lizerd breth have a blog? tell me the link if she does, please and thank you. :) ttyy

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Daniel Ritchie said...

Good to see you are a homeschooler; my site supports Christian education, feel free to visit http://www.reformedcovenanter.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home