Wednesday, November 22, 2006

FAP!!! I just got a paper cut on my finger where it bends. I don't know what you call it, it's not my knuckle or anything. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Well, Thanksgiving, then December then Christmas then WC then the New Year. AHHHH Where has the year gone? I think this year has been the shortest year I ever remember. But, I am happy cuz my 17th is in like 9 days. Yippee!!! I really wanna drum set. But I don't know if I'll get it. I wouldn't be surprised (if I didn't that is). Oh well. My mom keeps asking me what I want and I really don't know. I mean, the only things I want are like a job, a trip to Australia, a car - things I can't get - either b/c of money of availability issues. Anyways, I wrote a tune to one of my "songs". The mor eI look at the things I have written and stuff, the more I think that they are mostly stupid. But, that is how I was feeling or whatever. Maybe I just have stupid emotions. Well, I already knew that. Do you know how much I annoy myself when I start a sentance with 'well', 'anyways', or 'so'? *sigh* I depress myself too much. This is very random. B/c I don't have internet in my house, I usually forget all my "brilliant" things to write about. Oh well. UUUGGGHHH there I go again. Um, (yea! that's what I'll start with - like in real life - hehe) um, I forgot what I was gonna say. That is SOOO annoying. Now I am annoying myself also. Bother. I should go. Before I do something else to myself.

"How absurd to call youth the time of happiness - youth, the time of greatest vulnerability!" Agatha Christie

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

I love you dear and i'm glad you had a good thanksgiving. Sorry don't have time to read the post. Will soon dear. I hope you liked our phone conversation... :( i'm sorry you don't care about me.

But i still love you babe, even if doesn't go both ways.

Tamaram :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home