Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wow, I haven't posted in FOREVER. Life has been so busy. Well, even if it hasn't I'll still blame it on that. Last weekend, at the HSC, I got this book by Madeline L'engle called The Arm of the Starfish. It was really good. Well, I love all the books I've read by her. But she quoted this Robert Frost poem (called Two Tramps in Mud Time) and here is the last verse:
But yield who will to their separation,
My object in living is to unite
My avocation and my vocation
As my two eyes make one in sight.
Only where love and need are one,
And the work is play for mortal stakes,
Is the deed ever really done
For Heaven and the future's sakes.
I really really like it. I guess it's just a good reminder to me to make all my job's and work stuff an opportunity to honor God and therefore make the boring/distasteful things enjoyable. Anyways, there are some not so deep comments and random thoughts that I've been having. So now I have to try to think of a quote to put up. hmmm.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn...Is just to Love, and be Loved in return" Toulouse

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Charity said...

this is a comment to say the following:

I love you.
I didn't read this post.
I'll come back and read it.
I am going to bed right now.
I just wanted to comment in case I forgot to come back.
I will try not to forget.
I love you.

---THE END---

 

Post a Comment

<< Home