Monday, January 29, 2007

Welpers, I am posting on my blog mostly for lack of something better to do. I have a conference thingy with my English teacher. I am not nervous or anything but I do wonder what we're gonna talk about. (besides English I mean) Well, yesterday's evening service was sooooo good. We (Christ Church) had Larry Wilson preach for us since Michael is out of town. Anyways, Mr. Wilson talked on Genesis 22 and yea. Last night I was super depressed but that was no surprise. I knew I was gonna be cuz I was happy on Saturday night. But, then I called the Blackwoods and I got to talk to Maria for 1 hour and 58 minutes and some seconds. I felt a lot better after that. We talked about memories of getting spankings and our different "traditions", then we talked about how we laugh. teeheehee. t'was tons of fun. Abby and Liz tried to evesdrop and they kept gettign annoyed cuz I laughed the whole time. Well, on Saturday I cleaned out my closet and then I had Eminem's "cleaning out my closet" song stuck in my head for a LONG time. It was annoying. See, I have a problem with getting songs stuck in my head all the time. Mostly I guess cuz when people say things that have something to do with a song I know my mind starts singing it. Anyways, I knwo I am not the only one. So, this weekend I hope to go up to lafayette for the organizational mtg of Emmanuel (?) . I am happy. Right now I think that I am just mostly content with my life. But I don't' know if that's good or bad. Anyways, love y'all.

Is turquoise more green or blue?

5 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

Heya my dear,

Glad you got to Talk to MJ on the phone for 2 hr. :) She was happy also. I need to talk to you now. *smile* the last time i talked to you was pretty funny. I laughed a lot at the end.

Well I hope you are happy now. And did any of your fam go to the sending servace they had last sunday? Well I hope you get to go up to Lafeyette this weekend. That'd be very cool! I miss beggng my parents to let us go up there ever change we could. And always trying to find a way up! *sigh* such memories. ;)

Well I have to be going, but have a lovely day, and i'll try and call or talk to you if you call. (soon!) Take care love.

love ya my dear!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

P.S. change the song, its really bad!!!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Hey Ruth,
That was so fun talking to you on the phone. I love our conversations. I was laughing the whole day about our conversation. Tamara and Charity were very jealous that they didn't get to talk to you at all. Bit I know that next time you will just talk to them the whole time and not me. :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Charity said...

I WAS SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!! Though it was WONDERFUL talking to you for a bit the other day. *sigh* all those terrible interruptions.

keep blogging!!! and let me know if you want to change the song...I'll teach you someday. or something.

love you!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Tamara Rose said...

My third comment.

Hiya ruthypoo. you should update with beautiful pictures of all the beautiful lovely snow you guys have! I'm so jelous!

*sigh* its raining tonight! A dark sky, cool wind, and rain drops have never felt so good! Half way though church some little drip-drops and wind fianlly cooled ossie down, And after a VERY VERY HOT DRY weekend, rain was the best way to do that. Now its raining really hard- I hope keeps raining, i wouldn't mind if it rained for a whole week! We're in a drought for crying-out-loud! It would be a wonderful answer to prayer. I know this rain tonight is.

Well its almost 11 and i need to get ready for the week ahead. I'm ganna have to run in and try not to get wet. *smile and sigh* I miss you. I miss playing in the rain with you, taking walks on a sunday afternoon in the rain- how grand that would be to do right now! The quote
"anyone who says a dark sky never brought any joy, has never tired dancing in the rain"
Or something like that- Anyways, it SO reminds me of you! :-P

Well this is turning into a book. really must go. update soon. Take care my dear friend ruthyoo.
love your mate from ossivill
~T-rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home