Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well, I have like 5 minutes to post something so this'll be really short. I guess I don't really have anything to say. Which is sorta surprising. Well, I could say I'm PSYCHED for the Blackwoods to come back. But I think everyone already knows that. Anyways, my ENG 101 class at Marian will be over on Thursday. It's kinda sad and really happy at the same time. But I still have WVs. I have a speech and a freakin long paper due. Which obviously Quine didn't think is very important since he took it out of his revised edition of our syllabus . Oh well. I am really excited for SONrise. Although it seems like it shouldn't be happening yet. I remember SONrise two years ago and the things I was doing and everything so I dunno, it just seems like I should've forgotten them before it happens again. Ok, well, I must go.

"How tartly that gentleman looks! I can never see him but I am heart-burned an hour after" William Shakespeare (in one of his plays - I forget which though)

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Hey Ruthie!!!
I bet I am more PSYCHED about coming back then you are about me coming back. Okay, maybe not, but yeah anywayzers. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. :( Terrible friendshipness of me. Sorry I haven't emailed you in FOREVER I will try to soon, but school keeps me busy! I miss SONrise soooo much! I hope you had fun though. I am sooo mad that CHarity got to talk to people and I didn't. Oh well. I love you soooo much Ruthie!!!!!! See ya NEXT MONTH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home